Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Translation "CDF: Wjj bump almost 5 sigma!!!" into Japanese

Japanese version
Yesterday am6:30(JST) on "resonaance" an article titled "CDF: Wjj bump almost 5 sigma!!!" had been posted. I translated a little carefully into Japanese.

The author said in the article that it is not possible to conclude it until confirming independently in D0, or in LHC. I have translated it into Japanese and post my blog. I will make the last previous one of it into Japanese because there is an explanation about theoretical sides and what progresses behind it. Please give time to me for a while.

the original article:

"CDF: Wjj bump almost 5 sigma!!!

the Japanese version:

Today's article on "resonaance"

1 comment:

  1. Almost at the same time, some other site said about this Wjj with 4.8 sigma. For example,

    Dr. Pitkanen titled

    "150 GeV bump seems to be real!"

    In the Gauge Connection the title is

    "CDF bump at 4.8 sigma!"

    I think it is important to understand the structure of Wjj and the meaning of it in the research of Higgs.

    ReplyDelete