Friday, June 17, 2011

Geometric Langlands and Integrable systems

Japanese version comment I comment II
My BLOG is entitled "From Mirror Symmetry to Langlands Correspondence." This article is witten by Mr. Usr Schreiber based on the lecture by Mr. J.Teschner. I translated it into Japanese three years ago and posted on my BLOG the last September when Mr. Ngo won the Fields prize.

The original article by Mr. Urs Schreiber on "n-category cafe":

A Little Bit of Geometric Langlands: Relation to Integrable Systems

A Japanese translation:

A Little Bit of Geometric Langlands: Relation to Integrable Systems(Oper and Bethe Ansatz) (in Japanese)

A partial translation of the comments:

the comments for "Geometric Langlands and Integrable Systems I (in Japanese)

the comments for "Geometric Langlands and Integrable Systems II (in Japanese)

2 comments:

  1. A partial translation (Pt. 1) of these comments has been posted on my blog in Japanese.

    The relationship between the 'classical' Langlands and 'geometric' Langlands is discussed in them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A partial translation (Pt. 2) of these comments has been posted on my blog in Japanese.

    ReplyDelete