Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mahler’s measure, hyperbolic geometry and the dilogarithm

Japanse version
Dr. David Boyd was a professor of Number Theory at British Columbia UNIV. for a long time. I had recently known his retirement. About 9 years ago I read his article on a journal and write it 1page as "shakyoh," which means copying the bible of Buddhism in Japan. After his retirement I knew the article remained on the net. And, the full text was able to be acquired. There is Nunber Theory to run freely about three fields of mathematics of algebra, geometry, and the analysis. I translated into the full text Japanese and to post it on my BLOG. It is fortunate if becoming a part of the motive of a young person.

The original articles are on p3,p4,p26,p27,p28 of the following journal:

Mahler's measure, hyperbolic geometry and the dilogarithm

and p15,p16 of the following journal:

Explicit formulas for Mahler measure

Its translation is decomposed to three parts.

Mahler's measure, hyperbolic geometry and the dilogarithm I (in Japanese)

Mahler's measure, hyperbolic geometry and the dilogarithm II (in Japanese)

Mahler's measure, hyperbolic geometry and the dilogarithm III (in Japanese only, my comments or explanation)

Mahler's measure, hyperbolic geometry and the dilogarithm IV (in Japanese) corresponding to "Explicit formulas for Mahler measure"

Mahler's measure, hyperbolic geometry and the dilogarithm V (in Japanese only, my comments or explanation)

No comments:

Post a Comment