Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Entropic Gravity and Cosmology

Japanese version
Just one year ago, I knew the paper of Dr. Erik Verlinde on Entropic Gravity. Then I read it with much interest and post some article on newspaper and so on translated into Japanese. Now, recently I have focus to the CERN lecture titled ""On the Origin of Gravity, Dark Energy and Matter." But I could neither go to CERN nor get the slide of it. Instead, I translated an interview article on Robin Englhardt's BLOG, which is titled "Erik Verlinde, the Big Bang and a new Explanation of the Universe." It is a very nice article and explains simply this subject.

Erik Verlinde, the Big Bang and a new Explanation of the Universe

The Japanese version is the following, which is divided into three parts.

The Big Bang and a new Explanation of the Universe I

The Big Bang and a new Explanation of the Universe II

The Big Bang and a new Explanation of the Universe III

No comments:

Post a Comment