Sunday, September 4, 2011

A translation of "The spin of gauge bosons: vector particles" of Quantum Diaries

Japanese only version
I complete to translate the very nice article by US LHC Mr. Flip Tanedo on Quantum Diary, titled "The spin of gauge bosons: vector particles" and post it my BLOG.

In the previous article he explains the difference between helicity and chirality of fermions. And now for bozons he explains the relation between spin and them properties. I hope he will mention about Higgs mechanism in the next post.

An only Japanese translation:

The spin of gauge bosons: vector particles (Japanese only version)


Japanese translation Part I:

The spin of gauge bosons: vector particles Part I(Japanese)


Japanese translation Part II:

The spin of gauge bosons: vector particles Part II(Japanese)


The original article on QuantumDiaries:

The spin of gauge bosons: vector particles

No comments:

Post a Comment