Sunday, October 30, 2011

Zeta Functions and Statistical Dynamics (Seminar) I

Japanese version
In 23 Oct.2011 Mathematical Physics Seminar the second I gave a talk about "Zeta Functions and Statistical Dynamics," I will post its report on my BLOG as part I-part VI. And now as part I "0:Introduction" and "1:Distribution of prime numbers" are posted. The talk is related Mr. Konishi's talk at the first seminar.

The contents are the following :

0,Introduction

1,Distribution of prime numbers (Riemann zeta function)

2,The origin of unification of NT. and Phys.

3,Various zeta functions

4,Statistical Dynamics and Zeta Functions

App. A story of (Thermo) Statistical Dynamics

Zeta Functions and Statistical Dynamics I

1 comment:

  1. By comparing the coefficients of MacLaurin expansion and polynomial expansion Euler obtained the special values of Riemann zeta function at the even positive integers simltaneously, which is the method by "Genius" Euler.

    It is here to listen the voice "Oh!" firstly during my talking about "zeta function and statistic dynamics."

    ReplyDelete